Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

The Magic Carpet

One day me and my friends Bob,James,Antonio, camps for an awesome adventure. packing my sleeping bag and clothes made my arms tired and sweaty, “it's really hot and i need fresh air” said me.
so I open the window, boom! a flying carpet shoots throw the window as fast as a bullet. But as I was running around the room trying to get the magical carpet of my face, my friends didn't help at all, all they did was laugh and loaded the car with our camping equipment. After 2 minutes I could finally control the magic flying carpet and ride him around the room.
My friends came inside to see if I was alright they even bring a broom to whack the daylights out of the flying carpet. I flew the carpet outside next to the car and hopped of it but it wouldn't go anywhere but follow me, I was wondering if I should keep him as my transporter, he could fly me around the world.


So I took the magic carpet to our camping site, it took 2 hours to get there, when we stopped at the petrol station, I would practice flying my transporter around the station.


We arrived at camp and watched all the cool things we could play on while we're there. We are going to stay there for 3 days. At night we would always eat our dinner and go for little rides around the camp, even the camp could come with us because there is nothing to do at night time!. On the last day we went to McDonald and and started our cool journey home.

As we drive home, everyone fell asleep, but not the driver. Me and my transporter were sleeping the whole way from McDonald to home. As we got home we unpacked, It was the best camp ever.

1 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Wow Johnny, this is a great piece of writing. I found it very entertaining to read. I like how you are trying your best to use interesting language to develop the key ideas in your writing. Do you think the problem was well developed in this story? Don't forget to read your work carefully so that your ideas are expressed clearly in your written work.

Post a Comment