Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

My speech

The Song That Reminds Me About Peace!....



I picked this song for a reason, my reason is because it tells you the true meaning about peace. This world wasn't created for anger or problems, it was made to represent peace, and working together to create new things.

This song reminds me of peacefulness, people have friendly hearts that opens easily, It shows us how God wants us to be!. If you are a true friend you would never betray your friend or fight against each other, peace bring the community closer, Seeing people live on the street ain't a thing to laugh about, you should help him by supporting him and by giving gifts that brightens his day!.

If you are having a hard time at school or at home because of bullying or being picked by an adult, always remember when they grow up they would regret the ways they treated you when you were younger. Peace is what our hearts need, hearts aint for anger or jealousy its
for building a nation together

Thank you for reading my speech I hope you enjoyed it, please leave a comment!...

1 comments:

Ms Hansell said...

Johnny - it is a privilege reading this piece of work from you. I have enjoyed the "essence" of peace that is evident in your writing. Thank you for sharing your deeper feelings about "Peace"

Post a Comment